Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Injustice

Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow were two of the most famous and infamous bank robbers to ever roam the earth in the 1930’s. They were eventually hunted down and shot to death with over a 130 rounds. Was this justice? Well according to the US government it is. Am I allowed to do the same thing back? I wrote that to tell you this, earlier this week I received my first check which was supposed to be around $4700 but I only received 3000 due to the government fucking raping me with taxes. This is only a $1000 more than what the USMC was paying me, but at least after they ripped my ass to pieces they gave my bloody and swollen ass a bed to sleep in. I’m about to go more berserk than a gay Asian from Virginia Tech. Who agrees with me?

4 comments:

Mongo said...

i almost forgot that they have a shit load of motrin too

Kaiser said...

i agree, asians in virginia are gay.

JollyRed said...

I agree man, I don't get paid shit either! That's why i wanna move over seas. I think the rule goes that if you work for an out of country busness you dont have to pay US taxes. Someone correct me if I'm wrong because it sounds too good to be true.

Vin said...

Call me Satan if you wish...but I think you all should just come back..It would make me happy...or just fuckin kill a bitch.