Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Counterfire

I've started up a new blogsite, called "Counterfire", which is based on local and international politics. the address is www.counterfiring.blogspot.com. Aside from myself, covering the Presidential campaigns, I'm in the process of trying to contact an old friend to post about religious subjects, and looking to recruit someone for immigration.in addition, I'd like Jollyred to take on the environment stuff like global warming and rainforest destruction, you know, hippy stuff. Also, if Cuban-B would like to cover the Iraq, Iran, and Russian threat category, I think we'd have a pretty damn good crew on board for this thing. I'll be advertising Counterfire across the internet any way I can, so hopefully there will be a good reader base for it. If you two are interested, leave a comment and i'll drop the invite.

10 comments:

JollyRed said...

Sounds good,
I'm down for enviroment stuff. Hey maybe Fez could do immigration.

Kaiser said...

ok, i'll give you the invite then, you can also throw in gas/ecofuel stuff too. welcome to the team!

Fez said...

Dude i am down for it. Immagration.

Vin said...

I guess I am to stupid to cover anything? Fuck you then assholes.

JollyRed said...

Hey Vin you could cover NAACP.
LOL
Naw man, you would do great when it comes to city develpoment. You know like grading the subway stations, or buses. You could give ratings for entirment for cities and towns.

Kaiser said...

Well its not just my site, so if i get the OK to bring more people in, i wil

Kaiser said...

Ok Fez, Immigration is yours if you want it, i'll send the invite, Vin, the only ones left are science advances and Racial issues. which'll it be?

Cuban-B said...

no offense..but count me out..at least till I eas, I wouldn't be able to put stuff together in my down time...cause my brown cuban azz will be in bed!

Vin said...

neither. I don't know anything about science advances and I really don't want discuss racial shit because I don't think I would maintain a professional attitude if someone makes some racist comments.

Kaiser said...

well, since Cuban doesnt want Foreign threats, how bout that one.