Monday, June 18, 2007

I'm here damnit

OMG, Jolly you knew I was going to Ohio for a wedding. Speaking of the wedding, I showed them all what going big is. I was drinking before the wedding even started, two jaeger bombs and a beer on the 5min limo ride to the reception hall. I was one of the last ones to leave the reception hall. Almost made them loose their liquor license for making my own jaeger bombs at the head table (the lady working there was pissed). We did finish off 3 kegs, for that I am proud of putting quite a large dent in. I don't know how many people I pissed off, but apparently I almost dumped red bull all over some girl, but instead of dumping it on her, I poured it into my hands then wiped it on her. (I don't remember this). Anyway's I have not been captured you scip-scaps.

9 comments:

Fez said...

Hellz jeah, the drunk at the wedding. I have been that guy.

Vin said...

Damn....that is what I'm talkin about.

JollyRed said...

Amen represent!

Kaiser said...

That makes me think: have the Tayzo families been properly warned? are they aware of what the "3rd" family members will be doing?

Vin said...

From what I hear there are some closet go big'ers in both those families but I don't think they can fathom what is about to descend upon them.

Cuban-B said...

Dude Crank, way to go big!! are their any pictures?

yeah i hear ya, and I will certainly give them a heads up...but don't forget these are the same ppl that were doing keg stands! Too include (parents, aunt (65), and all of my cousins...goodtimes!!

here is a random question, I have seen in other postings, "comments deleted by author", whats up with that? and how do you that?

Kaiser said...

the comment deleting has to be done by the post author i think. i think these last few were deleted because they showed up twice.

JollyRed said...

Yea that was me I misspelled the fuck out of something so i jsut deleted it.

Vin said...

I digress. HE HAS BEEN CAPTURED!