Thursday, April 5, 2007

Why no one should go to Sugars!

You know Kaiser is more of a friend then any chick I have ever met. Not because he can drink his body weight, but because he did not leave me alone for one second while my neighbor dragged me to the most repulsive place I have ever seen. Sugars is no place for Nightowls!!! Kaiser and I witnessed the gruesome deformity of a barely A cup blond chick with the abilities to grade cheese with her grill. I don't see how that place makes money!
Be warned, if I see Nightowls their their will be consequences!
Waste you money on boose not deformed monsters.

3 comments:

Kaiser said...

per the no-name policy, i classify that disgusting thing as "gator-face".

Vin said...

Noted...Should we start a list of places where Nightowls better not be caught? I think so.. By the way I was eating when I read this and almost threw up. LMAO!

Fez said...

How about hooters of Morehead!!
It's called hooters not pregos. Look the last thing i want to see when i go to hooters is a bitch with a person in her, unless that person is me. Bong.