Monday, April 16, 2007

Hey!

My guess is that everyone is busy..so they really don't have time to check this page...but I'll put it out there anyway.

DVD: Nightowls:From Then to Now (The Remix) has been released....I know, I know most or all of you never got the original. I'll fix that. Kaiser if you are around I will try to send a copy in the mail and over email to see if you can post it on here..let me know if that is good and give me your damn mailing address. Those in Iraq I will mail a copy or when and if I come out bring them with me. Those at CP shut the fuck up I will be there in a couple of weeks.

3 comments:

Fez said...

Sweet, need to invite a ton of drunk slots, for me and kaiser.

Fez said...

Damn wrong comment spot

Fez said...

One more thing We all need to start getting new pictures, i have the boys of the three, need to get this new one and one more. Have new pictures and new go big nights ready. Laterz