Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Hippie convention


So last weekend I went to a Kayak festival in Charleston (Said with my southern accent). I have never seen so many hippies of all ages there! Needless to say it was hosted by Subaru, which means that their were a ton of hippie carrying Subaru's there. It was awesome! I got so much free Subaru stuff. Here is a picture of my future car (but with a turbo of course!). I also scoped out the area while I was there. With four colleges and one medical university within a 2 mile radius of Down town Charleston I say it has potential! I say we do some planning.

7 comments:

Kaiser said...

Drinking with hippies? Far out.

Vin said...

I have always heard that Charelston was a good party town but i refused to believe it because who do we all know from Charleston? Garrett. I'll give it a try anyway. It will be fuckin RAD!

Fez said...

Did Vin say RAD?!?! Minus 5 black points. Anyways, i think it will be worth a trip, by the way P, i was thinking about a roadtrip cross country. Tell me what you think.

Vin said...

Fez you know I am game..cross country roadtrip= the shit...and I said RAD to go along with Kaiser's "far out" and most importantly to make fun of Krejnik.

Fez said...

Well P, when you get out here, we will sort out the details. it will be groovy man.

Kaiser said...

My dad and I made it to seattle in two and a half days, stopping only in buffalo wyoming. I hope you hit more spots than that.

JollyRed said...

Enough of you having conversations in my comment box!