Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Grubbsmobile SOLD



with the emphasis on "grubbs" and "bile"it sold for less than a 3rd of what i paid for it 5 months ago, proving that "Ford Tough" is no match for raging alcoholics who rampage around the parking lot it sits in. the grubbsmobile took me to work everyday, and traveled as far away from home as swansboro once.

I'll miss the way the seatbelt fell out of its clamp 3 or 4 times a trip, the way i couldnt see at night because the headlight covers are frosted out, and the way the CD player told me my brand new system of a down album was a bad disc. YOU KNOW DAMN WELL I HAD JUST BOUGHT THAT 10 MINUTES AGO GRUBBSMOBILE.

But most of all, I'll miss the way i tried to leave places that were far away from any mechanic shop to discover i could only drive in a straight line.

NOT! ROT IN HELL YOU MISERABLE BASTARD!

1 comment:

Fez said...

Fuck that piece of shit, i never want to replace another belt, especially while i am wasted. Grubbsmobile, you are as bad as MILT.