Monday, April 16, 2007

THE RETURN OF CUBAN B

Whats up everyone!! Its been more than a month since I have been able to get on here. For all of you not out here, guess what??
This place still freaking sucks!!! So have some yager for the Cubano!!
Damn Vin, I wish I had the chance to get you some of those videos for that remix, oh well.
Hey everybody , on a separate note, mark this damn day on your calendars!!
NOVEMEMER 24, 2007
Thats when Jolly Red and I are going to have our wedding shng ding, and all you ugly basterds will be my groomsman....thats right, a good excuse to get extremely hammered!!

Well the deployment has been "ok" so far, I have had the honor with working with the infamous Gunny T, however I have to deal with the Banjo Commander, can you say dumbass!!
Alright guys, talk to you later

4 comments:

Vin said...

I guess i will grace your damn "shin dig" with my presence. Isn't that around thanksgiving time..oh well. I'll be there. We will just take your videos for the next installment...no biggy. Banjo is there huh? in that case I will have a shot of Jaeger for ya

JollyRed said...

I am getting married SWEET!

Fez said...

Sexy time, hopefully i don't make to much of an ass there. Because me and booze mix way too well.

Kaiser said...

Its about time you bastard.