Thursday, February 22, 2007

Wyoming: The west's Stalingrad

This one is harder than I thought it would be. obviously I'm going to have to retreat and bring re-enforcements next time. after the crazy ass shit that happened at the bar last night, I've turned this into strictly a recon mission. And this is only the small town of Greybull. The point is, Wyoming will not be conquered by one Nightowl alone. I'm sure in the future Fez can help me out up here, since last year, and i forgot to add this in the conquests, we took Laramie and made it our bitch in one night. but as i was sitting at the bar watching the redneck version of katrina annhialate the smokehouse saloon, i realized that only a group of Nightowls will be able to do enough damage to make a mark on this place.

2 comments:

Cuban-B said...

Redneck version of Katrina....Damn

Vin said...

Name the time buddy....This is one minority they won't be able to contain. Cuba, I'm glad I'm not the only one on here all the damn time...i don't feel so bad now.