Wednesday, February 21, 2007

DONE


Okay Vin,

First of all, the only reason why I typed "if", is because you and I are the only fuckers talking about ATL (no one else seems to give a shitzzer). Now don't get me wrong, your the CO and all. But don't really feel like hanging with you by ourselves for a whole weekend...


Which brings me to my next point.....I propose we change the name of this blog to

NighOwls Captains, why???

BECAUSE WE ARE THE ONLY PPL THAT BLOG HERE!!

Seriously, we keep talking about giving ppl 600's and other tribunals.....but really why should you be a NightOwls if you can't do something as simple as posting a blog.....If ppl can not do this even now, while they are in the military and have tons free time (minus being sorts bitch)...

When they get out we would never hear again from these supposed NightOwls....

Is this a problem?? Are we not doing something right??

At the end of the day, I hope that being a NightOwl is being part of something for life...


Fuck you all

I'm OUT

2 comments:

MO said...

Someone needs to find something to do on FUCKING LEAVE!!!...

Cuban-B said...

lol...I know