Monday, February 12, 2007

The Breakdown

I have a lot of shit I need to get off my chest.....

First. I miss you triflin muthafuckas! I am bored out of my fuckin mind down here. I usually don't don't do shit like this but you guys are the best group of friends I have ever had which is one of the main reasons i decided to re-enlist which by the way is official...I AM NOW A 2nd TERM MARINE.. anyway....what are your plans for the Presidents Day Campaign because I wouldn't mind hanging out with you fucks. I feel out of the loop and this may be my last chance beforeyou guys go to TQ (see glossary).

Second. Kaiser I am looking right now for a pic to go with the name.

Third. YOU BITCHES BETTER ANSWER THIS POST OR SHIT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fag!

Cuban-B said...

okay okay....fag is a bit on the cruel side....

How about gay?

Yeah your GAY!