Tuesday, May 29, 2007

nonsensical facts about garbage

Well i watched pan's labrynth, it ended up being an good movie, Except for the fact no one told me it was all in spanish....what the fuck is that shit. How about putting that in the fucking previews. If i wanted to read for two hours i would take a shit and buy a newspaper. And as for all the Crouching tiger hidden bullshits, why don't you do back in the old days and have shitty voiceovers. At least i can laugh about that instead of watching abunch chinamen flying around and expecting me to stare at the bottom of the screen for what the gibberish might mean.

And speaking of gibberish, i am tired of all the beaner army people coming up to me and asking me if i know spanish. No for the millionth time i am a mexican't. I just can't and now i don't even want to learn. So thanks again pan's labrynth for making feel like a worthless piece of yufit.

Laterz

3 comments:

Kaiser said...

you know who else doesnt know spanish? carlos menstealia.

JollyRed said...

You got any good movies I can rent with netflix? I am running out of Hisroy channel specials.

JollyRed said...

Dude are you getting promoted? I saw that you got selected on MOL.