Monday, May 28, 2007

A Coherent Ramble by a Madman

Well ladies and gentlemen it has been a long time since I have spoken with all of you. I would like to first state that I thank each and every one of you for defending this country, and I’m proud of you. After leaving you guys I went on to further my education at a wonderful community college. I discovered two things during this time. C’s get degrees, and cocaine is a hell of a drug. School work also interferes with drinking time. This was not and is not kosher. I also needed to leave my last job for health reasons. Not because I was sick but because my fellow workers who operated heavy machinery around my head were high on heroin or other wonderful narcotics, and would nod out from time to time and almost killed me twice. So I decided in Dec that I would try to apply my abilities in the UAV world once again. Long story short, I got a job with Insitu. 80% of the people that I now work with are more than qualified to own multiple pocket protectors. So like any moron in there wrong mind I drove from Jersey to my final destination of Oregon. 44 hours of straight driving. What a fucking nightmare. My ass hurt more than a twelve year old boy who spent a weekend with a Catholic Priest. During this massive amount of thinking time I decided that it was my responsibility to you to inform you on what states should be avoid. The most surprising state was either Iowa or fez I gotta give it to ya Wyoming. Yes at least they had good radio stations. Ohio and Indiana, avoid at all cost. Unless Jesus or country music is needed for your survival DON’T GO THROUGH THEM. Nebraska is just as bad, and it is just a big piece of shit. Idaho and Utah were OK nothing good nothing bad. Illinois at least has Chicago.

3 comments:

Kaiser said...

hey at least you didnt have to drive a god damn moving truck through that shit. and did you go through idaho on I90 or a more southern part?

JollyRed said...

I am with you. School gets in the way of drinking, but I need to make more money for more booze. So to school I go!
Looking foward to you future post.

Cuban-B said...

Hey bro heard you had started working there, you going on ship next?