Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Couple of things....

This is the 200th post in GUNNAMATNA history...our bi-centennial..hot damn...anyway..I never thought I would be longing for the day I could shipped off to TQ. I am going to turn into raging psycho if I don't get the FUCK out of here(TOO LATE). All Go Big'ng has been put on hold...people are getting soft and getting on my fuckin nerves. I am on the verge of expelling another Nightowl from the ministry due to his punk bitch behavior. It does no good to be nice to certain people they will only use that to fuck you in the ass....so fuck them...from now on it is cut-throat, asshole, prick, heartless bastard to all who fuck us over....Let start thinking about this years uniform update....If your name isn't on the commissioned list on this website then you don't get SHIT! Loyalty, Respect and having each others backs is only practiced by the few of us "real" Nightowls that remain. Fuck this shit! Oh yeah Wooly/MONGO should definitely be on here but we all know how he feels about computers.lol.. If bitches keep getting expelled we are gonna have to DEMOTE some Senior's to fill billets....what do you think? JOKING....

5 comments:

Fez said...

true dat. every word.

I told you, i said"you will miss iraq"... oh no. not me, i won't miss it. Thought so.

Cuban-B said...

yep, sucks to hear that your coming back out here...ws hopping that was going to be canx...I give it about 2days Fez before Vin explodes on someone..

Fez said...

3 day, cuz the first one is spent sleeping.. oh but he will explode. Because it's P, the fun loving angry black man.

JollyRed said...

I agree with Fez three days, he is going to go beserk on those new guys i can see it now!

Kaiser said...

What happened this time?