Tuesday, January 16, 2007

slipslappindabiggidyhappening

"If you are out to describe the truth, leave the elegance to the tailor." If you know who said that quote, than you know one of my favorite quotes of all time. It was one of the few my mother with her illiterate ass knew. The truth of things right now, is we got to get to the down and dirty in the ministry. I think we were a bit to quick to react to kicking people out of the ministry. Yes they fucked up, but i am goddamn retarded. How am i to comment on someone elses actions when it was a stat. I think we should take a retrospective look(and take a little responsibilty) at our ourselves and think about what the ministry truly is. The ministry is about bringing professionalism to alcoholism. Yes any jack ass with a beer can get drunk. Yes, we been showing people the power we contain by our ability of beer chuggin, but guess what, they are kids. I don't even care if they are older than me, they are kids to me. It is a maturity level we are trying to teach, that overindulgence has consequences. It is something we know(kaiser! Vin! Cuban and myself!) and we look out for each other, by making each other have designated drivers. Even my fat fucking drunk degenerate ass had been a designated driver and actually advertise it on big weekends so people will rely on me. I guess the simple little things have gone unlooked, and people are only seeing the situation and not the plainly obviousness of brotherhood that originally started this. It wasn't a competion but fun times. And trying to keep everyone involved. That's the reason for the stats. Scips Scaps were other sections. We need to be together in this. Now that is enough for philosophizing for a drunk.
You can prolly tell from the rambling and the fact that it may not make anysense, i dunno yet. I wil have to read this tomorrow. So enough seriousness.
Abuse time bitches, since it was the season premiere of my favorite program and i made swope get me a 12 p which is already gone. I will have to say is that fucking slobs are living in a state of denial. I haven't seen so many fat bitches try to be famous since the View, Roseanne and basically anything with monique and queen latifah. I mean come on, if you chew cud than you are a humoungous cow slut. I mean i ain't saying that a drunk fez won't, but we know a sober fez can regret....ahem. anyways. Since when has it been ok for guys to cry. (exceptions being watching brian song, PLAYING on a team that loses a championship and getting married and dropping your balls in her purse) not losing in american idol. John Wayne and my father are turning over in their grave. Other than that suck it the fuck up. I didn't know it became cool to be such a bitch, but i guess i will be uncool till it becomes cool to be a fucking man again. And fuck prince.....fagass faggity homosexual fuck.

lvoe fez

No comments: