Sunday, January 7, 2007

Nightowls Abroad

hey fucko's, last night was the fifth night of drinking in my week long goal to destroy the liver and finally hit go big status, sorry i couldn't post drunk. But here's the recap, spent 60 bucks in parking, 6 beers and a hotdog at the canes game. Had loud ass rick flair yelling at me. Then decided to go out to some bars, ended up with a petroli girl(hippie bitch) thought everything was going good but unfortunetly i blacked out while making out with her. After a brief time traveling i was lost in Raleigh and talking to a black bum named Elvis. Don't know what happened with petroli chick, guessing i ruined it with some redickyness. I gave the bum 20 dollars to show me the way back to the hotel, then had him go buy me a hotdog. Woke up this morning not knowing where the fuck i was. It was a good night. Now i am 2 beers into night 6. Hoping to hit go big status. I need to regain my lead in the hours.
And time for some more abuse, fuck the man laws commercials saying no fruiting the beer. I'll be goddamned if i let the little goblin negro eddie griffin tell me how to drink beer. And burt reynolds, fuck him, i haven't see him go big like nightowls. What pisses me off, is the querulous faggity fucks that open beer then forget about it and then open another. if you can't finish a beer, check between your crotch and make sure there is actually a toolkit there sally, and if there is learn how to use them you ballslobbin sacks of hipposhits, and quit using it to beat off to barney you sick fucks.

lvoe fez

No comments: