Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Captain's Word

Couple of things to cover....First the DVD NIGHTOWLS: FROM THEN..TO NOW is complete and i have the master copy. If you want a copy I will let you view it first to make sure you like it. If you like it then you will be permitted to take you triflin asses to the store and buy a damn DVR so I can burn it for you, I am not made of money and hope you didn't honestly think i was gonna supply all the fuckin blank DVR's. That would make you a fuckin idiot. JUST KIDDING! I will supply the shit so stop cryin you bunch of bitches! I will let you view first so if you don't want one i don't waste my time or money. Oh, and you will be immediately removed from the ministry if you refuse....... Second, Cuban B I let the Administrators know of your login issues so stop whining before we deport you! Third, I am looking forward to stopping FEZ from regaining the lead thi weekend. Blow me.. Have a good night.

The Psycho: VIN

No comments: