Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Oh my Chrometta

This past weekend, I purchased a Hohner Chrometta. For those of you who don't know what that is, it is a very high end Harmonica. And for those of you who haven't heard the Nightowls albums, I have recently started playing harmonica on them, instead of my guitar, which was horrifically destroyed before OIF IV. I must tell you, this Chrometta is a symphony in and of itself, the tantalizing ear chocolate that pours like a waterfall of joy is unmatched in anything i have heard. with double the notes and a slide-switch to dictate the sound control, the Chrometta's pleasure can be rivaled only by the most explosive orgasm one could experience while engaging in a fantastic sexual cornicopia of equal parts fantasy and desire. When you play the Chrometta, It is as if your most primal and basic instincts have suddenly been detonated like a 500 kiloton nuclear weapon full of pure ecstasy and heaven. The knowledge that you own the Chrometta can only be compared to the moment you pass on, and see Jesus standing before you, telling you that you've been accepted into his holy kingdom. If you have never expirienced such a musical Tsunami, I pity you, and see you as a 75% less enlightened than myself.

No comments: