Thursday, July 5, 2007

Last post from a country with Alcohol Purchasing stations

Yo, this is probably my last post before joining the rest of you in prison. I have to say that my GO BIG rating while here at Cherry Point was below average...so was Jolly Red's, CRANK's and Taz's. We all had our moments but that was it..MOMENTS. We were actually here for the summer and didn't take full advantage...That makes us border line SCIP SCAPS( some of us are possessing more qualities of a SCIP SCAP than a Nightowl). Go ahead and get offended ( I don't give a fuck) this is where we can call each other out as friends so suck it the fuck up)LOL. Its all good. I think we still have dormant Nightowls on the commission board that may have take a look at when we get back captains..Honestly I am not even looking for anymore Prospects because there is no one else I trust.....Ok Ok Jolly don't read the next paragraph.

Since Cubano didn't answer my question he is now at our mercy. We need to plan a bachelor party for him and not drinking at his house and passing out. Something to remember.

See you bitches in Iraq.

5 comments:

Kaiser said...

I'll probably be going big this weekend, since i'll be with mongo. i'll take a camera.

Vin said...

Good,good. Make sure you get a disc when you get them developed so they will make the 07-08 slide presentation.

Mongo said...

it will be a special time in nightowl history

Vin said...

Kaiser, what happened in Kent, WA? We need a good go big story.

Fez said...

Well P, don't feel bad, aside for my occasional passing out drunk in my underwear on the catwalk, I didn't do so much either, sure i drank everynight. Not a real go big time on RBE.