Wednesday, July 4, 2007

discussion topic

Morning Wood. For those of you who don't know what this is, I am speaking to the non poster Morris(that's right christine, you are a woman until you start posting again) and the ever clueless jolly red. It is when you wake up with a raging boner. I am not talking about a flacid your underwear can hold it back boner, but a true seam ripping, vein popping life threatning woody. Well everyday i have one when i wake up, not so bad at home when i can go pee than take care of it real quick. I have to wake up at 4 in the afternoon and walk around with a fucking tall and proud i wanna spit at you angry stiffy. Just thought you would like to know how my days usually go. Fighting for your freedom and the goo goblin.

2 comments:

Vin said...

HAAHAHA. Yes! How about how it is DAMN near impossible to piss with that thing. I have to perform a circus act to get the piss in the toilet because the bastard wants to shoot it straight up in the air. I tried jumping around but that would just draw more attention huh?....

Vin said...

One more thing..funny you should mention CHRISSY. I forgot what he looks like..I don't think he lives here anymore?