Sunday, July 8, 2007


I Meant Bremerton


Kent WA, on the conquests list was a typo. The day after the 4th party which destroyed my Seahawks jersey, my knee, and somewhere between 5-7 cases of beer, myself and several alcoholic savages I call "my family" invaded the Junior Cadillac concert being held at the ferry dock. The picture is of my aunt and uncle, and in between them, a kick ass old broad who just didnt give a fuck. As you can see, most of the other patrons of the party sat on their asses and spent the night staring and laughing at us, some of them probably wishing they had snuck in their own bottles of booze. After the concert was over, and my lush of an aunt was finished hitting on the band, we gathered more friends for the grand finale back at the house. the rest of the night is a blur, but there were shots, chugs, bleeding head gashes, and driveway fornication (not for me though). 9 hours clocked in.

No comments: