Friday, June 20, 2008

P's Go Big Moments in History

Well, most of these I only remember because you guys told me.

1. The night i solidified my position in the ministry. Involved T-Bird, Wine, Beer, Maddog, and a massive assortment of other hard akahols. Did backflips in Mongo's room, he punched my legs numb. Ended with me being written on with shaving cream with an arrow pointing to my ass where a hotdog was strategically placed. I vomited what Kaiser described as a puppy fetus. OH, did i mentioned i was the first recipient of the now infamous BANANA SLAP.

2. Vin vs Cabo Wabo incident. consumed akahol for a period of 8-12hrs staright turned into a raging torture device. Threw an ironing board all over the room. repeatedly punched Krejnik in the balls. threatened everyones life. disappeared for 2hrs. ended that night with partcipating in a near beat down of Krejnik, helped takeover Makos of Orlando and slept in the bed with 4 other guys and one girl.

3. Myrtle Beach: don't know all the specifics..just know i was drunk enough to strip down to only my boxers in the middle of the day in january and run into the 4odegree atlantic ocean.

4.Murrells Inlet: drank a bottle of vinegar, drank cuban coffee and jaeger together, poured water all over Cuban, Jolly and guests.


i'm an idiot.

3 comments:

Fez said...

I will throw in the golfing. Throwing golf clubs in the woods, losing phones and overall shenangins.

Cuban-B said...

dude i forgot about the water! LOL

Blaze said...

Wait, you drank vinegar?