Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Drunkest Youve Ever Been

For me, I dont remember much about it. I doubt most of you remember a whole lot from your biggest of going big either, but lets give it a shot. Mine ended with me wearing a silk robe purchased in Qatar over my nightowls jersey, and pouring a beer over my head in the middle of mine and Fez's room. After said pouring, Fez ordered me to take a shower, which i did. with all my clothes on.

Honorable mentions:
1. the night Mongo had to hold me up as i took a piss
2. Screaming at the toilet
3. drinking a maddog, thunderbird and a handful of caffiene pills on the way to orlando

If anyone misses another honorable mention for themselves, add it to the comments on their post.

2 comments:

Fez said...

Kaisers honorable mentions from fez:

1. Threatening jibz wife with a beat stick, the fact that you werent' actaully going to hit her, but you were to drunk to realize why she was scared was hiliarious.

2.The Micheal Jackson dance. You were wasted but you can ask mojo how hilarious that was.

Fez said...

i forgot about popcopy night. I was going through old pictures and saw it.