Thursday, June 19, 2008

Honorable drunkens for Fez.

There have been many go big occasions for myself. But the outstanding ones are.

1. Vodka & No x-plode-combined with greenville trip. Ruining my chance at tang that night to grind on a 100lb chick, which i can only imagine it looking like a black lab on a chiuaua.

2. Drunk like Dice. Went home to Wyoming, talked like i was from New York, insulted everyone at the bar. Got free drinks, got angry, tried to run away and was overpowered by kaiser.

3.My brothers wedding. Open bar, and i became that guy. The crazy part was that they loved me. Gave my brother a toast, which I blacked out during, and rambled a bunch of nonsense and everyone loved it.

Can't really think of many others but i know they are there. Remind me of some if you can.

3 comments:

Vin said...

Well Fez I have some for you.

4.Halloween in Vegas at the MGM Grand and Caesar's Palace. Got yourself, Jimbo and I thrown out of a club for "stealing ice" out of a VIP champagne bucket. We wander over to the palace and have no idea how we got there where you pay for us all to get in and if that wasn't enough you dish out bills to the bouncers and get us all into the VIP section of Club Poetry. the night ends with us having to drag you away from a fat disgusting whore dressed in a cinderella costume ( I have the pic to prove). You also were spotted with the "RAPTOR" arms.

5. Club TI in Vegas. The night ended with you being cut off. You attempted to sign your tab in some sort of Egyptian wall writings that the sexy ass bartender couldn't make out (so i had to sign for you). You then proceeded to get pissed at me and run off and disappear on the strip not to be found until the next morning in which i get a call from Barnett who is on the opposite coast to tell me that you lost your phone somewhere in the MGM grand.

Kaiser said...

6. Drinking bud light while ripped up on codiene. You spent 2 hours talking on the phone, having full conversations, without anyone on the other end. The next morning you answered the alarm clock like it was a phone.

Cuban-B said...

all about the drunk dialing, first time I met you, you had been talking to the cell phone company for an hour in a drunken stuper! Priceless! Lets not also forgot waking up in the middle of the night passed out in a culvert in South Carolina