Saturday, June 21, 2008

Mongos go big moments

Let’s just start out with a classic. Halloween 2005. This night I got drunk belligerent, broke up with my girlfriend drank a 750 ml of Capt and showed up for the pistol range drunk in the morning.
AC 2006. This is when I spent 350 dollars in AC without gambling once… Yes it was all spent on booze. Then I was so drunk that I got robbed on my way home for the remaining 50 I had. I was so drunk I couldn’t even defend myself.
Greenville Not really sure when it was but hey. I got so drunk I threw up on the bar moved down a couple of seats and ordered more drinks and continued the madness.

3 comments:

Kaiser said...

The drunken pistol range was classic. but my favorites have to be destroying yufit and karaffa's room, and the inaugural guitar smash. going big without alcohol is hard to do, but puking from laughing and doing trapeze work on a shower curtain rod come pretty close.

Fez said...

All time classic. No ironing board can handle the brunt of mongo's face.

Blaze said...

Dude, Greenvile was the shit.

"What are you supposed to be."
"what do we look like"
Mongo: "WHORES!"