Monday, January 21, 2008

Super Bowl

Patriots or Giants.

On one hand you have the pinnacle of teamwork, a quarterback known for pulling off ice cold execution in the face of stress that would make Tom "Iceman" Kaszansky shit his flight suit, and a coach who has been renowned as a genius. On the other hand, you have a bunch of overachieving nobodies, a QB living in the shadow of his brother, and a coach who would make Heinrich Himmler Fed-Ex time out cards to New York if he had lived to see the Giants' team meetings.

I stick with my Patriots pick, but if anyone else is feeling bold, the Giants could make you some cash. One thing is for certain though, by the time the game is over I will have gone so big that my thoughts will be slurred, and the dreams I have once i pass out will be blurry.

5 comments:

Mongo said...

I will pray every night leading up to the Superbowl both Teams loose.
The Pats are gonna spank whoever they play. Eli is a bum and now Farve wont finaly retire bc he think he still has it.

Fez said...

Please terrorists, why not choose this superbowl.... we wouldn't retaliate and the '72 dolphins would all suck your dicks.

Vin said...

that will be two people praying for both teams to lose...for me this years superbowl means me finding someones house to get shitfaced at....(Jib).

Cuban-B said...

Go Pats?

JollyRed said...

Well at lest the half time show should be as shitty as last years. What is with the crappy comericals every year?