Friday, January 25, 2008

Dumbass goes to college

I will not be re-joining you guys in the Marines. Instead, I'll be using my GI Bill and unemployment savings on the finest of Wyoming university level education. I'll major in History, with the final goal to recieve a teaching liscense and become a history teacher in the town I grew up in. No, that town is not in Washington state, but in Wyoming. I may have been born in WA, but the most important years of my youth were spent in the 'Oming, and its time for me to return to my Mountain Pirate roots. There will be much going big, and much fraternization with 18 year old females.

Should I obtain my goal, each and every one of you will be mentioned at length to my students, including at least a week long course on how UAV's and their enlisted Pilot's changed the face of modern warfare. Mongo, Jollyred, Yogi, and the rest of the IO's will be given appropriate props for their Internal operaor skills, Fez, Vin, the great Gunnamatna, and even Wardo and Demster for rising above and Taking the External Pilot challenge to perfected heights.

Equal setting will be given for those such as the Sgt Maj. express, Wong, Irvine, and all the other shitbuckets that deserve to die in a fire. After all, the kiddies need to know what not to do, and the consequences for ones unit when these people are allowed to posess command authority.

3 comments:

Cuban-B said...

Congrats! Stay on it! It will be rewarding!

Vin said...

FUCK YEAH!... I wish you the best brother...BUT YOU WILL free yourself for my wedding whenever that will be.

JollyRed said...

Awsome! If you need any help with anything (GI Bill paperwork) just let me know.