Thursday, January 24, 2008

nah nah wtf ronald japo mcdonald?

I don't know how many of you have checked out the link to Psychlowns link to the side but it is interesting..

They say curiousity killed the cat, well in my case it took my sanity (and maybe a teaspoon of my soul) when i watched this video (psychlowns). Years of japanese anime helped me get through the first 3 minutes of this, i figured what the hell, i can make it all the way. Around minute 4 i was sucked into a vision of the apocalypse, my spirit guides were Ronald Mcdonald, Barack Obama and Paris Hilton (which is funny to me, because none of these characters have souls.).

Well needless to say, the world as we know it ended. The end.

I will add that if Barack obama gets voted in. It ends bad. Real fucking bad.

5 comments:

JollyRed said...

you must of been hungry when you were doing that or else you would not of had McDonald in there.

Kaiser said...

obviously you havent clicked the link yet, Jolly one.

Mongo said...

Just like the Superbowl.... I wish that they would all loose they are just as full of shit the guy they are going to replace.

Blaze said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey, give me the ability to post.


Blaze