Friday, December 21, 2007

Who is on the list??


Well I just got done watching that Chuck & Larry movie, which was nothing special........HOWEVER...Jessica Biel (Right) was in it...I informed Jolly that Jessica is on my list. That if I were ever to meet her at a bar or wherever, and for un-godly reason she digs the cuban, everything would be fairgame!! So lets see who you people consider worthy of the list that your wife/Girlfriend would have to deal with! So take your time…This is your number #1…
And yes Jolly go ahead and post yours too.....but I know no one can have me beat of course

2 comments:

Kaiser said...

yeah, youre forgetting one thing. you, jolly and spoon are the only married nightowls. So my list is pretty damn long.

Cuban-B said...

i hear ya....in that case the #1 chick to bang...simple enough....