Thursday, December 13, 2007

Damn yOu! BullDyke!

BullDykes

Yes that’s right, fellow NightOwls beware of the Bull Dyke! It is you typical pumpkin shaped woman with short spiked up hair, who loves nothing but a good carpet to munch on. Today at the park as Jolly and I took our newest addition (Napoleon), and we can across a large flock of Bull Dikes yelling and hanging out near the playground.
Why do these people exist? Who needs them? I see them walking around pretending to have a set of balls, with their little leather jackets and their diet coke, and I’m sorry….I just want to smack them back into reality.....I know that probably doesn’t sound right…but I don’t give a shit.

Death to all Bull Dykes!

So I mixed a picture of Fez with a BullDyke and this was the result! Pretty Scary!

1 comment:

Fez said...

Fucking rocking mustache.