Sunday, December 9, 2007

Where's your god now?



I'm not going to start talking shit about people's religion here, so calm down. I just want to say, that its about time to knock off the "I'm so blessed" garbage after football games. You never hear anyone say "I was so blessed to have my leg crushed and get blown out today". Well if god was helping you during the wins, what do you say when you get your head shoved up your ass?

Look fucker. If god's around he's got bigger things to worry about than you not throwing 5 interceptions and blowing your chances at the playoffs. So stop throwing it in the other team's face that you think he loves you more when you win.
So where's god now? He's wondering why you dont stop putting things on his shoulders and accept responsibility for being a shitbag quarterback.

2 comments:

Fez said...

Well, i would like to start this comment by thanking the lord. If it wasn't for him, none of my drinking would be possible.

Cuban-B said...

yeah its annoying...