Tuesday, March 18, 2008

OK

Enough threats KAISER though i do understand your frustration...BUT any Nightowl currently attached to the WEEKEND STEALING VMU has not had much of a fighting chance and sitting in your room just doesn't count(No matter how much you drink..sorry Fez). I think the only remedy is some sort of renunion...which I thought my wedding could be but that won't be the case because on AUGUST 22, 2008 I will be missing FEZ, MONGO and JIB for what is set to breakthrough the bar that the TAZO's set in the epic Murrells Inlet Massacre. I announce OPEN BAR in Cape May, New Jersey on the above mentioned date which also happens to be the date we chose for the ball and chain ceremony(just kidding somehow she knows about this page!!!!). more info to come later..such as dress code, airport nonsense and accomadations etc....

5 comments:

Cuban-B said...

Dude so I take it you are coming back earlier from the deployment?

Count Jolly and I for the 22nd of Aug

Kaiser said...

are you saying that those 3 wont be there? Anyway i will be, and thats fucked up you have to work on weekends and shit.

Mongo said...

I'm confused. WTF are you all rambling about? We do need to all get together we just need to set a date ing the future and stick to it and stop being pussies.

Vin said...

couple of things... Kaiser, yeah those guys will still be in Iraq(Mongo correct me if i am wrong the other two i am positive about). Cuban, yeah i am only going the first half this year which I am happy about. Kaiser and Cuban your duties may be to wear your blues and be some of my Groomsmen (let me know if this is possible). Mongo, that shit is easier said than done for VMU owls some of us got screwed out of our leave for this deployment (not me) but hopefully things change when everyone gets back and we can do somethin.

Mongo said...

Sounds good t ome im leaving here on the 17th of may. Then coming back out around the end of July