Monday, March 3, 2008

Crackhead the dog fighter

About 30 minutes ago, a discheveled individual, who i will refer to as Crackhead, stumbled through our yard, across the street, and fell down in from of the neighbors' house. I noticed he had blood all over his arms, so took some paper towels out to him while my dad called 911. He explained that he'd been attacked by a dog while taking a sunset walk through other peoples yards, indulging in the nostalgic pasttime of fence jumping while running from the cops.

Crackhead wanted only a few cups of water, a cigarette, and the paper towels to keep coming. When the ambulance got here, they were total dicks to Crackhead. instead of treating the bites, which the blood was still flowing from, they decided to interrogate him about the dog, why he was jumping fences, and where it hurt. Just because he mentioned he may or may not have violated his probation, that doesnt put his injuries above judgement for the moment.

I salute you Crackhead, for going big enough to be on probation, break that probation, run from the cops after getting caught breaking probation, summoning your Crackhead strength to fight off a dog that was clearly a scip-scapish hater, all at the age of 48. Your example is a shining beacon to us all, and I salute your efforts.

All I ask, is that you stay the fuck away from this neighborhood from now on.
Gunnamatna.

3 comments:

JollyRed said...

That sounds like my neighborhood. As I went for a run yesterday, I saw in someone’s yard a ton of cloths and crap just thrown everywhere. I ran a little bit more to see a drunk guy stumbling down the road, avoiding him at all cost I ran the other way. But on my way home I saw a cop car pulled up next to the house only to see the same drunk guy getting taken away.

Mongo said...

He probably wanted some MD 20/20

Vin said...

All this on the sunny fuckin Gulf Coast. Gangsta i tell you...