Monday, September 17, 2007

New Prospect

My friend Debbie (Deb for short) Needs to be our newest prospect. Why you may ask, well after 5 Martini's and a double shot of tequila, me and her managed to stumble into this nice bar tucked away in the downtown part of Newbern. Where she continued to pound beer and about 5 more tequila shots while i just sat their in Awh. I have never in my life seen a woman drink that much and still be coherent throughout the night with the occasional outburst. When the bulk of the Nightowls return you can count on a party where she will boldly earn her right as a Uncommissioned Prospect.

4 comments:

Kaiser said...

we will of course, need to see her before she even considers trying this.

Fez said...

Come on julie, anyone can drink a lot of beer. But oh so few can go big on a regular. I drink a ton and a rarely go big. But we will see.

Fez said...

by the way, how do you fuck up the word awe. It's 3 letters for fuck sakes.

JollyRed said...

Hey at least you know its me.