Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Fuck

Well where do I start? Hmmmm I think I will start by saying that I have a ton of shit to get off of my chest. I think I will start with saying Fuck. Cause I’m going to use that word more than is, a, and the by the time I’m done rambling. Let’s start with the fucking Dutch. That’s right you pot eating brownie fucks. Fuck you. These fucking Europeans ass clowns stand so fucking close to me when in line at the mess. I mean C’mon back the fuck up before I fucking murder you. I guess personal space in Europe isn’t as important as it is to me. I have a problem if people fucking look at me wrong and these jackass’ stand so close I can feel them breathing on my neck. If you were raped as a child like Maj Scott you would have a real bad flashback. Get the fuck away from me you smelly none deodorant wearing mother European mother fucker. What’s next? Oh the Dutch did I tell you I hate them. I think the Nazis really fucked that whole region of the world up. I think that all of the Europeans that had a pair of testis got killed in WWII and the good ones could never pass on any good genes. I mean look at them. Especially the French. Fucking beret wearing fagots. Fuck you. What else. Oh and where the fuck are all of the Nightowls? Huh? Why the fuck isn’t anybody posting. Fuck.