Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I have a dream

So this is what happened, I go to bed, no big deal. I sleep for a while.... and then bam it hits me, sex with a midget, not the real thing mind you,just a wild ass dream. And I am not talking you average misshapen forehead midget, but this was a sexy little thing. By the way dude the correct nomenclature is little person, but I do hate saying it, so Iwill start saying midgy. I like midgy, it has a certain ring to it. Anyway back to the topic at hand, this was the weirdest thing ever. I railed the shit out of the little person. Which is peculiar because I am deathly afraid of midgets, or was until I got to pondering, am I afraid of the midgies, or their creepy sausage fingers. After a brief contemplation, I now understand, I wasn't scared of the midgies, just their freakish hands. So now it is a goal for me to have sex with a midgy. Just looking for another check in the box.

Speaking of checks in the blocks, how about a chick with no arms AND no legs. I am not talking just a torso, hell she could have some nubs. Could I indeed go through with it, and if so could I keep a straightface. These are the questions that plague me. I believe indeed I could,and no matter how chubby she is, she has to be pretty damn light.

I do have to go with a sober no with a bearded chick followed with a drunk maybe. If she had a really hot body, I might be able to focus on that,but it would be tough, there would be no kissing at all(and I justshivered at the thought of kissing a chick with a beard).

Now this last one I have thought long and hard about; Siamese twins... I mean it is a given, especially if they are hot. They can't be freakishly deformed, I am talking like maybe some connection in the stomach area, like if they shared a spleen I would be alright with that. Of course you would have to bang the sister, and I don't think they would be that mad, cuz if you can share a kidney, you can share some cock. Plus I am a big guy, there is plenty to go around.

So nightowls, I pose this question to you, what is the weirdest you would or wouldn't, how far is to far.

This message brought to you by the church of jesus Christ of latter daysaints.

5 comments:

Kaiser said...

definetly not a midget. thats too far for me. the no arms or legs thing...thats just has potential written all over it.

JollyRed said...

Midget hell no, Kaiser's right thats a little too wierd. As for the no arms no legs....that's do able. But that brings another question to the table. If a guy had lost his arms and legs dont you think the penis would suffer too? If you just had nubs for hands how would you jack off?

Mongo said...

Well even i am speechless you sick fucks. Although.......... I did laugh my ass off

Fez said...

thought i would bring back some of the old redickyness, no one has anything to top these casual filthy ideas.

and by the way julie r., guys would find a way. Take this scenario for example, Nubs(we will just call this guy that) takes a ziplock bag with some petro jelly, puts it in the cushion of a couch, then the crippled bastard can go to town. How he gets it in there, i don't know. Just call a friend that can keep a secret. That's just off the top of my head, i am pretty sure that helpless bastard would have all kinds of great ideas for it.

JollyRed said...

Julie R...I knew you would like that...LOL