Monday, August 13, 2007

Dirka Dirka Muhammad Jihad

Sorry you Fuckers…. I’m still here I’ve been preparing and have been in Afghanistan for about three weeks now. Fez I just wanted to thank you for making me feel real good about myself. During any of our stays in the shit hole know as Iraq we all thought that we had seen the end of the line. Well, you haven’t been here. I think when god created the earth he took a giant shit and it is now know as Afghanistan. The people are fighting over it like flies on a piece of dogshit. At least there is something to fight over in Iraq like natural resources hence the fucking reason why we are there. These fuckers main source of income is from selling and harvesting opium for the Russian Mafia. They have nothing here unless you are on the rare occasion on the market looking for an opium smoking Taliban. I’m here and i'm not even flying I’m doing maintenance on other peoples aircraft and we fly for a consumer that quote “isn’t really there” but really they are so I’m not even allowed to fly it or know where they are. Hopefully I’ll see you fuckers around new years when oi get back. Peace you trifflin bitches

3 comments:

Kaiser said...

well their so called "surge" is now over, and it accomplished...what now? A couple former sunni battleguards that used to blow up humvees switched sides because Al Qaeda was more scary to them than the threat of america. good game bush.

Fez said...

well, bro that sucks, when you going to be back in the states? I might be going to watchhog territory for the new squadron. Well peace out my negro

JollyRed said...

Fez I hope that does not mean you are going to re-enlist or extend again?