Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Through tragedy we can overcome!!!

As you may know, a future potential prospect Roorda aka "Rocky"... is a virgin. Well i hope to remedy this situation, with the help of an indian tracker and Macgyver. We will find someone for Rocky to put it in. But since i am a poor beaner, i don't have the funds to hire such good help. So i will have to make due with the help of Kronic, I will use a digital camera and the internet. I am making a "get roorda laid by 21" page on myspace. I need the help of you by posting bulletins. (Well the people who have myspace.....kaiser....we can't be dissapointed that kaiser does not, we should be glad that he actually has a phone now.)Hopefully by the time we get home from iraq he will have many prospects. And if your wondering about swope.. He gave up on himself, i gave up and i don't think god helped out at all either. that's all. And my penis feels like a penis. not food.

3 comments:

JollyRed said...

I wish I could help but all my friends are guys or eather in Myrtle Beach.

JollyRed said...

Now if your dick tast like food then you might be a step ahead. Jello would be awsome. Like cherry or grape jello

Fez said...

haha, awesome, jello dick