Sunday, March 18, 2007

Jolly's drunkenness

Due to the fact that all your bitch-asses decided not to go down to Myrtle Beach with me. I continued to make the ministry proud by getting shit faced with out any back up. My older brother and his array of loose women did accompany me as we went bar hopping along the steady stream of green beer. I made an attempt to drunk dial Fez, and Kaiser, but I could only get through to Mo (aka Crank). Maybe in the future the night owls will choose a great weekend with random women instead of spending time with people they are already scheduled to spent 7 months with.
By the way before everyone leaves I wanna have everyone over for dinner. We'll have steaks or something.

7 comments:

Vin said...

DAMN! call them out Jolly. I wanted to go but the drive was too much for a regular weekend. Why did everyone bitch out especially withe GAURANTEE of loose women? Instead we get a new rank and another Nightowl...priorities gents. I think getting laid cancels out all other bullshit but maybe vagina is only important to me.

Kaiser said...

Ok damn it. since sweet tea wanted to drink with the boys before they left, i would be an asshole to miss probably the last chance i'll have to get smashed with the guy. and you know he gets emotional about that stuff. and even with loose women all over the place, you know me, its still far from a sure thing.

Vin said...

very well... and wam squam.

Fez said...

Wam Squammery and Scip Scappery accusations being thrown at by jooly red(and yes i spelt that worong P just to get to you). It's important that you know, i promised Wardo before red even asked. jibjabbada habba, woda woca

MO said...

Well Jollyred, you know I wanted to come down, but I wasn't about to drive 3hrs by myself... And now that I don't have to drive hrs to get laid, I decided it would be best to stay in the local area.

MO said...

Well Jollyred, you know I wanted to come down, but I wasn't about to drive 3hrs by myself... And now that I don't have to drive hrs to get laid, I decided it would be best to stay in the local area.

Vin said...

Ok Fez, very well and wam squam..HOLD ON! Crank, are you banging a Havelock hoe? I ask because you said you don't have to drive hrs....?????