Sunday, June 7, 2009

No, you cant have weed

There are much more important things that need to be legalized first.

1.
I want the right to strangle the fuck out of people who absolutely cannot function without someone feeling sorry for them 24 hours a day.

2.
I want the right to throw a coffee mug at the forehead of anyone who, whether they are even included in a conversation or not, is determined to make any topic that can be spoken verbally about themselves.

3.
Being drunk in public hurts nobody but the taxpayers when the arrest is made. being a buzzkilling narc can potentially lead to large quantities of civil unrest. do the math.

4.
I want the right to open-palm-throat-strike anyone who asks me if im doing alright more than once a month.

This list is completely unsatisfying in its briefness, but the rage boiling over is preventing me from thinking straight enough to write anymore at this time.

1 comment:

Fez said...

Yes indeedy my friend. Number two is good.