Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Mons Venus

Some of you might find this a little strange that I am writing about this and not the Cuban, but I feel as though this place needs to be mentioned. Through the word of mouth I herd of this strip club called Mons Venus and that unlike normal strip clubs this one is very unique. Unique indeed, not only do you get to touch the strippers who are completely naked, fondle them but the lap dances are a respectable $20-$30. There is no Champagne room at this place no booth to secretly hide while you get your dance, no way! this is all done out in the open so everyone can see the show. As the Cuban and I were just watching the madness going on around us someone bought a dance sitting next to us. little did I know but I soon find out why this place is so popular. As I gawk at the un-tattooed, un- pierced, amazingly gorgeous blond doing a hand stand split backwards beside of me. I realized none of these girls had fake breast, all were what looked like to be in there 20s, they all had the proper amount of teeth and seemed to have a very good personal trainer. I wanted a t-shirt from this place but they did not have my size, plus the Cuban said per rules I could not get a t-shirt with out a lap dance. Anyway hopefully I will next time.

3 comments:

Kaiser said...

This sounds great except one thing. 20-30 bucks for a lap dance? even if you get to touch them and fondle whatever, that is a steep price to pay for a drunken Kaiser. maybe not as its happening, but the next time i look at my funds i will wonder what the hell happened to them, and if it was worth it. In short...I must try it. like anything else, its worth reserving judgement. so were is this place?

JollyRed said...

Its in Tampa, and if money is a problem I probably should not mention the $20 cover charge. But I will say it was definitely worth it, and that is coming from the sober chick perspective.

Fez said...

Sounds better than untapped talent. See an older post if your confused.