Saturday, February 9, 2008

Redneckery

It's that time of year again! The time nobody was waiting for, outside of the american demographic that involves drinking keystone tallboys, mullets, and tavern gunfights. The rest of us will still watch the wrecks when we accidently see them on ESPN, and live the real NASCAR past time: hoping to see a crash where somebody dies.

We can all look forward to commercials with Kid Rock gibbering something about freedom, Chevys having entire pyramids dropped into their truckbeds, and all the Toby Keith a toothless inbred growing boy needs.

5 comments:

JollyRed said...

I've been waiting for someone to die too, I missed it the last time.

Fez said...

Dale earnhart, #1, tha man.

Cuban-B said...

Thats right I like NASCAR! Don't care what you all think!

GO STEWART #20!!
I hope Jimmy and Jeff die!

Mongo said...

I thought you would be more interested in boats or rafts than cars

Fez said...

that shit is hilarious, cuz he's cuban. Rafts, hahaha.