Thursday, February 7, 2008

Don’t Worry We are Safe Now!!

So I logged onto my computer a bit ago and read a cover story on Yahoo about,
“Oscar-winning actress Angelina Jolie is visiting Iraq to boost what she sees as lagging efforts to deal with the problems of 2 million "very very vulnerable" internally displaced people in the war torn country.”
Is anybody else tired of this…..I mean, I guess I should feel glad that these celebrities are doing something….but No…I can’t stand them! Why can’t they stick to what they do! Lie in front of a camera! Besides them making ungodly amounts of money we now also have to see them putting themselves in a political position……Answer me this….When in the hell did celebrities begin to cross over in the political arena??
And if you are reading this Angelina..GAIN SOME FUCKING WEIGHT! So you could be hot again!

2 comments:

Fez said...

Skanks, Skanks, fucking skanks... and jaeger bombs.

she has crack head arms.

Kaiser said...

When i look at her now, i see that little demon monkey thing Jabba had as his pet, the one with a tiny body and huge lips. Ok bitch we get it, you like to make people think you help the impoverished. I'm sure adopting 2 kids from guatawhothehellcares really makes up for the thousands dying around the world. how about spending some god damn money.