Saturday, November 17, 2007

One of THOSE nights!!!!

Fellow nightowls, Distinguished drunks and power vomiters,
Well it happened, after a night of drinking heavily... all free. I went to olivia's for the first time. As sad as it is, i was asking for a ride back to the barracks. And somehow we ended up there. I didn't complain... For once again i was drunkicus fantastic... (if this story doesn't make sense... fuck ya).... anyways. Saw such folks as Tubaugh, Goff, Jay, Oliver, Dawes and jumonville. These are the people that actually choose to go to this place. I only went so i could keep drinking. And i did. Some fag kept hitting on me, i wouldn't give any bitches money, i puked in the parking lot. And use my arrive alive card, and now i need to go pick up my card. Fucking christ i am drunk still. I don't remember all. But that is a good portion. Laterz
fez

3 comments:

Kaiser said...

that place is not good. did you see the bitch that has teeth like a great white shark?

Mongo said...

dont knock it till uved tried it

Kaiser said...

I have tried it.