Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Well we are back

Everyone knows that we are back and not partying as hard as my fuzzy memory tells me we did. All i know is, i am cut the hell up, my body is one continuos bruise, rocky spilled jack and coke all over my room, i forgot how orange piss could be, my standards are non existent, vin is still ridiculously angry, I saw negro moses on the bull, kaiser can out drink me with beer, the cubans afro is like our old sgt major, black white and grey, Gerber hasn't spilt his beer......yet and through it all i still haven't learned the proper use of the semi-colon and comma. There will be more, but for now that covers about everything,

Better dead than red
fez

2 comments:

Mongo said...

Don't let me down Fez. I will make it up to you when i get home.

Fez said...

I don't believe i will. I will be primed for going big by then. I don't mind being a lightweight though. I buy a six pack and have a leftover. instead of a 12pack and need more.