Friday, April 11, 2008

HORSEFUCKED

I got a letter today telling me i have to go to kansas city, so the lowest paid physicians in the country can tell me whether or not I'm fit to re-join the marines against my will. Yeah, I'm probably getting recalled. If that happens, forget everything you know about going big, because I will be the angriest asshole to ever put on a digital monkey suit.

Being driven to alcoholism was bad enough, now theyre trying to finish my ass off. Of course I'm fucking healthy enough to go back, have these basket weaving fucks ever taken a look at the overall welfare of the enlisted person? I've been on 5 mile hikes through Karmah where I was so god damn sick I wouldnt be allowed in a hospital. Yeah i'm fine to go do pull ups, and my ears still work well enough that i can hear a squadron gunny yelling at me. That doesnt mean I have any intention of ever experiencing that bullshit again. Fuck you, you fucking cocksuckers.

Edit: add Jolly Red to the list. anyone else getting screwed?

7 comments:

JollyRed said...

Well you are not the only one....thats right I just got that same damn letter
Give me a call when you talk to them

Kaiser said...

god damn. well i'll be making that call tommorow, so i guess i'll talk to you sometime in the afernoon.

Kaiser said...

mail me yer phone number

JollyRed said...

Well i think we are about fucked. I called the numbers to see if i could get exempt because of "educational hardship", let's just say it did not look promising.

Kaiser said...

I'm expecting to hear someone in KC say "You know, you can go to school while youre in." Too bad there isnt a university of Habbaniyah cocksucker!

Fez said...

Same thing happened to Purnell and I, while we were in the military, they recalled us, made us some sign documents then gave us money.... It was horrible.


but seriously, shitty deal guys

Cuban-B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.